Tuesday, July 12, 2005

i dont like tuesdays

  • Kate Moss beat up Pete Doherty... but I'm sure she did it out of love. Or drugs. Or something. Obviously they're still together because if they weren't then I'd be off crying in a corner somewhere.
  • Franz Ferdinand have announced a new North American tour in September and October in support of their new album's release on October 4th. They hit Toronto on October 18th at something called the Ricoh Centre... what the fuck is that?
  • NEW SPICE GIRLS MATERIAL!!! FUCK YES!
  • Lindsay Lohan might be dating Elefant frontman Diego Garcia. Now that's hot.
  • Kevin Federline. Socks. Flip Flips. Need I say more?
  • I love the Tom Cruise blog. It's everything I could hope for and more.
  • 3 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Dear god in heaven! No-one needs to see that Kevin. Even Jesus didn't wear fuckin' SOCKS with sandles. Bad fashion errors offend me. Big time.

    Cool about the Spice Girls tho! Yay!!

    6:20 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ricoh Centre ...it's on the Exhibition Place grounds(you can see it when you drive by on the Gardiner Expressway)...I think it's a hockey arena or something.

    8:57 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's down by the ex, love... i pass it every time i come into to... :)

    8:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home