Thursday, July 07, 2005

thinking of London

  • London was attacked by terrorists earlier today. I'm so shaken and disgusted that this happened. How dare they do this to my beloved London. Like I was just there 9 days ago... How did this happen? How can people do this to one another? I just hope all of my friends (and readers) there are okay...
  • Obviously all of the other news today seems inappropriate compared to the events in London... But here is what I had found last night when I was preparing for my post today because...
  • I got jobbed! Today I start working for the Canadian Red Cross! I'm practically the new Bono/Bob Geldof but, like, not as annoying and obviously way hotter!
  • Lil Kim has been sentenced to a year and a day in prison.
  • If you haven't seen it yet I highly recommend you download "Stalking Pete Doherty" just to see what a cunt Max Carlish is.
  • And speaking of my 2nd favourite handsome devil, check out photos of Pete's band Babyshambles filming the video for "Fuck Forever"! I think this one's my favourite!
  • More developements on the Pete'n'Kate wedding.
  • Shaun Ryder was broke for 6 years and Bez got probed.
  • Here's an unintentionally hilarious photo of George W Bush who had a birthday yesterday.
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger Mike D said...

    My thoughts also go out to all the London readers. I only hope the reports of deaths and injuries are nearly as high as the inital reports say.

    The link the lady provided wasn't working for me so if you'd like more details you may find them here.
    http://www.guardian.co.uk/terrorism/story/0,12780,1523169,00.html?gusrc=rss

    Also, congrats on the job my dear.

    8:54 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i can't believe london... still kind of speechless...

    congrats on the job babe!

    bisous!

    7:26 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    MikeD - Thanks dude. And thanks for the linkage to Shaun and Bez and all. Oh and last time I checked the link still worked.

    Mariah - Thanks babe... And I was doing so well with not balling my eyes out for 2 whole days and then they had to go and bomb one of my favourite places on Earth. Life is so fucking unfair.

    9:38 PM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    No probs my dear. I checked early in the morning about an hour after you posted so it was probably the server getting hammered or something. I know the Guardain site briefly stopped working for me in the afternoon. The Guardian link was working for me when I posted and the Rueters one wasn't so I figured throwing up an another source couldn't hurt.

    10:18 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home