Thursday, July 14, 2005

i got nuthin

  • Congrats to Peta2's "World's Sexiest Vegetarians" Joss Stone and Chris Martin.
  • I kinda dont like the new video from The Killers for "All These Things That I've Done". I prefer the old one where they're walking through the street hugging everyone.
  • Could it be true that Mischa Barton is single again? I know a few people (myself included) that are interested.
  • There are no words.
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger modernmod said...

    They missed me on that Veggie list! Damn them.

    10:54 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    I KNOW!!! Maybe they left you off on purpose because they knew it would be unfair to the other contestants!

    3:34 PM  
    Blogger Lindsay Lohan said...

    mischa barton is dating me now.

    she doesnt know it yet, but she will be.

    2:59 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home