Thursday, April 13, 2006

freedom will soon be mine

  • I am on the slowest computer imaginable. So this will likely be short.
  • Recent photographs of a recovering Kylie Minogue in Italy. She's fabulous.
  • The Guardian talks to The Zutons. I really like their vibe.
  • Arctic Monkeys new video "View From The Afternoon".
  • NME.com has an interview with Bobby and Mani of Primal Scream.
  • Jack White's project The Raconteurs is more than just a side project.
  • Popbitch reports, "Mary, the inspiration for the Scissor Sisters song "Mary", died of a brain aneurysm last week. The band are distraught."
  • The Streets and Lady Sovereign are playing The Phoenix on June 23rd. Sweet.
  • Oh my God. This ad is sooo very wrong! I feel bad even posting it!
  • I'm moving out of my apartment tomorrow (Yay! No more psycho bitch roommate!) so I wont have time to post tomorrow. Have a Happy Easter... even if the Easter Bunny Hates You.
  • 5 Comments:

    Blogger Me.Myself.I said...

    Kylie looks great!

    BTW, congrats on finishing up the school stuff. What adventures will you be up to next??

    10:46 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Kylie is definitely a hot recovering patient...

    As for that ad, thank god it's a fake - read the copy: "Breyers has created a flavour inspired by the sassy metallic leotards of our young feminine gymnasts who are eagerly busting their fresh asses to make every American proud". Yeah, they wrote "flavour" instead of "flavor" - that's what's wrong about it! :)

    11:46 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Me.Myself.I - Thanks! In a few weeks (after a period of chilling out) I'm going to start looking for a job!

    Thierry - I figured it had to be fake but at the same time, its America - I wouldn't be surprised ;)

    1:01 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Jack White news kind of sucks, I prefer the stripes to the raconteurs any day.

    12:54 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I hope the move went well.

    5:52 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home