Monday, October 09, 2006

getting old sucks

  • I saw Lily Allen on Sunday night. She looked adorable, she sounded brilliant... but unfortuantely because the whole thing lasted no more than 40 minutes, I was left feeling slightly cheated. Good show... but the way I was drinking I was kinda hoping it would go later than 10:30pm.
  • Last week Babyshambles cancelled the rest of their UK tour so that Pete Doherty can dedicate more time towards rehabilitation from his drug addictions.
  • Hot Chip are coming!
  • Idlewild have announced the title of their new album. 'Make Another World' is due out in February 2007.
  • Google bought YouTube for OVER A BILLION DOLLARS... FOR A WEBSITE... Fuck, I can see the appeal for advertisers but wouldn't that kind of money be better put to use like saving AIDS orphans or something?
  • I'm not posting tomorrow because I'm taking another day off to relax on my birthday.
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger wonderbug said...

    i was wondering whether i was the only one upset by the fact that the lily allen show was over by 10.30...no one else seemed to mention it. i was begining to think i dreamed it.

    1:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Getting old sucks, but it still beats the alternative.

    3:13 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy birthday from your Clownifornia friend

    Bingo T. Clown

    9:50 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home