Thursday, June 17, 2004

Oh Millhouse... "How come you get a social worker? I’M THE ONE WITH STIGMATA!"
  • Attention cheap Torontonians! Andy Stochansky is playing a free show tonight, starting at 8:45 pm sharp, so haul ass to Dundas Square (Yonge & Dundas).
  • James tells me that 'Amazing Grace' a documentary about Jeff Buckley might be premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival this September 2004.
  • And if you’re a Jeff Buckley fan you might wanna check out Jeff’s band’s new incarnation The A.M.. Their new single is called Utopia and they’re about to embark on a brief UK tour.
  • Great. Now I look like a liar... Johnny Ramone is not dying after all.
  • There’s gonna be a NEW Duran Duran album! You know you love 'em!
  • Dear Cooper Temple Clause. I love you. I love your hair more. Love Miss Valerie. From KarenPlusOne.
  • Best headline I’ve seen all week! Thanks Stereogum.
  • BUUUURRRN!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home