Thursday, August 19, 2004

Today is my last day at the motherfucking Bingo Hall Hell... You'll get a proper update later tonight if the old Bingo bitches haven't crushed my spirit.
FUCK I CAN'T WAIT TO BE UNEMPLOYED. AND TO GET DRUNK IN CELEBRATION...
If Drinking was an Olympic Sport I'm pretty sure I'd take home the Gold medal this weekend...
Anyway, back to your regularly scheduled bullshit...
  • The bestest game EVS. Serious. And seriously addictive.
  • I would never endorse something so politically incorrect... So I'll let my friend Susan do it... HERE.
  • I'm officially lame. I'm on Dogster. Fuckin' shoot me now.
  • Don't go here. It's a trap, yo.
  • Didn't like the glares of your coworkers following that last one? Well excuse me Princess!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home