Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Yesterday I saw a girl on campus with an "I HEART SETH COHEN" bag. I wanted to hug her and then steal her bag.
  • Carlos says The Libertines will disband at the end of the year if Peter does not kick his drug habit and rejoin the band. I know what I want for Christmas...
  • Hey remember The Strokes? Take a peak at them in the studio!
  • Brett Anderson and Bernard Butler's new band The Tears have some upcoming live dates!
  • The Smiths: The Musical. WTF?
  • Chromewaves tells us Scissor Sisters are playing in Toronto, January 17th at Guvernment. Should be interesting.
  • 10:51am Toronto has the scoop on the last Mod Club night at Lava Lounge tonight before the move to Supermarket.
  • Oh and The Empires play tonight at The 360.
  • The Delays covering Mazzy Star's "Ride It On" over at Copy,Right?
  • Cat Stevens has won an anti-terrorism award. Well deserved.
  • Nicky Hilton's marriage is officially over.
  • Avril flashes boobies (NSFW). We like her even more now.
  • Could I love Angelina Jolie any more? She's stunning!
  • Everyone I know is pissed off about the new Bernardo/Homolka movie. Me especially... NOT COOL.
  • Life sucks... I NEED MORE COWBELL!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home