Thursday, February 17, 2005

Lurkology 101
  • "Cat Stevens Wins Libel Suit Against British Press". Good for him!
  • Bernard Butler and Brett Anderson played their first high-profile show as The Tears in London last night.
  • Kid Rock got arrested at a Nashville strip club. Is anyone suprised?
  • My Old Kentucky Blog has lurked out some Kasabian (and a load of other great stuff) for your pleasure! He's our new favourite.
  • Scenestars has some Girl Called Eddy and Paul Westerberg. They're so nice like that.
  • Fluxblog has a fun Johnny Boy "You Are The Generation That Bought More Shoes And You Get What You Deserve" remix.
  • My friend Christian-without-the-Christ and I are gonna become mainstream hardcore/emo kids. Because it's so hot right now. I figure Ultragrrrl's hook-up for the new My Chemical Romance video for "Helena" is a good place to start. Plus the video is major drams.
  • I am convinced Britney and Kevin Federline are a match made in Heaven. In the worst possible way.
  • And to celebrate O.C. night: The many moods of Mischa Barton.
  • PS: I will never become a hardcore/emo kid but no offence to those who are... It takes all sorts...
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home