Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Oh I'm so clever - but clever aint wise.
  • It's not Suede but it's a decent substitute! Download The Tears new single "Refugees" because Brett Anderson + Bernard Butler reunited = Love.
  • Pete Doherty is back playing with Babyshambles! Let's here it for the boy!
  • And Pete's former best-friend/band-mate/lover (okay, I made that last one up), Carlos Barat, has inked a million pound record deal for a solo effort! We can expect an album at the end of the year!
  • Arcade Fire childrens singalong! Way to be out past your bedtime on a schoolnight kids! (From Ultra)
  • Rememember Longwave? I loved their 2003 album The Strangest Things (but wasn't too impressed with their last effort) buy, yeah, anyway, they are releasing a new record called There’s A Fire on RCA in May. It's been produced by John Leckie (Pink Floyd, Stone Roses, Radiohead) and you can download new song "River" from the band's official site.
  • Tonight The Outfit and The Empires play the Horseshow Tavern and there's NO COVER! If I wasn't such a sleep-deprived pussy I would totally be there!
  • I'm still totally fucking obsessed with Kaiser Chiefs... For The Records has a review and some pics up. Does anyone have the album in advance? Anyone wanna hook a girl up? WE HEART YOU!
  • Paris made me change my number!
  • Disposible urination funnel... er, WTF? (From Ultra)
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home