Wednesday, May 11, 2005

fightin the summertime sniffles... with booze

  • Hillside Festival's is going to be fucking awesome this year with acts like The Arcade Fire, Stars, and The Weakerthans performing.
  • Robert Turner talks about BRMC's return.
  • Babyshambles have almost completed recording their debut album.
  • Ooh and Babyshambles have confirmed they will be playing two sets at Glastonbury this year.
  • Rolling Stones are coming back to Toronto soon to rehearse for their upcoming world tour.
  • I fucking love Shirley Manson and her slightly disturbing self-portrait.
  • Dodge offers up some Doves downloads and accuses me of cheating. Blog drama is hot.
  • I admit that Jon Stewart's investigation of the "Blogosphere" last night on The Daily Show had me in tears.
  • Check it out! "Summer" (Rachel Bilson) in an old Subway commercial!
  • Double trouble or gruesome twosome?
  • The parents are out of town. The party's on.
  • 7 Comments:

    Blogger Mike D said...

    How did I know when I read the words “Dodge” and “accuses me of cheating” that it some how involved me? I apologise if I’ve caused a rift between you and your blog boyfriend Dodge. I’ve apologized to him too, but I’ve also told him I’m not backin’ down on throwing my lovin' your way.

    I loved your proposed solution in Dodge’s post. Now that’d be some serious boy touching! I know how much you love the boy touching.

    MikeD

    6:18 PM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    scandalous!!! You better know that being from Kentucky I can throw some serious trailer-park drama at you both!!! I'll have my sister, The Lovely Wife, call in my brother, Uncle Matt, and we'll reign fire and brimstone on you both!! I will not stand for this!!


    ok, I'm just gonna let this one die out today...I went to The Killers show last night in Chicago and am whooped today...I got like 3 hours sleep. I don't have the stamina to defend our reblogtionship today...but you better tell The Fresh Young MikeyD that he's skating on thin Canadian ice!

    smootches to you, you sexy bitch...

    10:46 AM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    Dodge you can bring anybody you want to make yourself feel comfortable. I’m confident in my dueling skills.

    Truth be told I was kind of reluctant about Rock Snob’s solution of lovin’ but I’m willing to do whatever it takes make my Dharlin’ a happy satisfied woman—plus I’m a peace lovin’ kind of guy.

    But I have to say I’m shocked you don’t have the stamina to defend your blog relationship today after one measly concert. Are you really too tired to step it up when a mere skatin’ on thin ice Canadian threatens to charm your blog girlfriend away from you?

    MikeD

    12:44 PM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    lol!!! Ahhh MikeyD, you may be fresh and you may be young, but this old dog has quite a few tricks left. I'm patient, MikeyD, remember I'm married. The Snob is young, hot and bores easily. I'll lay back watch you smother her and as she grows tired of your childish ways, I'll slide back in, whisper a few sweet nothings, and like a train, you won't know what hit you. Me and The Snob's reblogtionship is strong and has been tested before...

    They always come back, MikeyD, they always come back. I offer up the goods, and the goods MikeyD, well they're goooood. She comes by MOKB every day. Why? Cause I know how to make her happy. I value her, cherish her. You MikeyD? Well it's all about stamina young buck...all about stamina and the long haul...I think keeping up is gonna wear you out.

    12:57 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Boys, boys, I love you both equally. Can't I take turns?

    3:24 AM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    Rock Snob hun, I'm willing to do what makes you happy and if that means sharing I'm game. Dodge knows this so it's up to him to step-up

    9:02 AM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    all right, all right...rackin' frackin' grumble mumble...sulk...fine...

    9:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home