Sunday, May 08, 2005

sunny afternoon

  • I caught The Outfit at Lee's on Friday. They're pretty boys. "Nightlife Girl" is hot.
  • It should also be noted how delighted I was to run into the boys from Boy at the show. I had almost forgotten how cute they all are (especially considering one will always remind me of the Unabomber). I'm a little disappointed to learn that the rumor they might be playing Glastonbury is unfounded but I still heart them. Check out a feature CBC's 'The Hour' aired about the band at SXSW back in March.
  • Holy Fuck! I ran into FUCK HAIR at Postmod!!!!!!!!!!!
  • How was Hooky DJing at The Mod Club?
  • I was kind of particularly disturbed to learn that during House of Wax the audience burst into applause and cheers when Paris got whacked. Not nice.
  • "Elvis" starring the delicious Jonathan Rhys Meyers is on CBS tonight. I can't wait!
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    See, I don't even know who this 'Fuck Hair' character is, or what he looks like exactly but I DO know that if I met him I would love him;)

    5:58 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Bahahah, he's defiantely a character! I wish I had a picture! Or better yet, a video!

    11:03 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home