Friday, May 06, 2005

parklife is my life

  • I wanna go to Austin City Limits! Who wants to take me?
  • Studio interview with Franz Ferdinand!
  • Ozzy Osbourne has been disagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. This makes me sad.
  • I'm looking forward to Gus Van Sant's "Last Days", not for the Cobain factor, but for the Michael Pitt factor. His lips blow my mind.
  • Britney got burned by Madonna.
  • Go Fug Yourself takes on the new blonde Ashlee Simpson, Chloe Sevigny and Vincent Gallo at Coachella, and my Lohan. Awesome.
  • I still haven't recovered from the drams on The O.C. last night...
  • The dancing roommate video brings a smile to my face. (From Ultragrrrl)
  • There's loads going on in Toronto tonight so get out and hit the town. Weezer are at Kool Haus, The Outfit have a show at Lee's Palace, Postmod celebrates its 2nd anniversary at Labyrinth Lounge, and Peter Hook of New Order is DJing at The Mod Club (doors at 10pm). Have fun my pretties.
  • 4 Comments:

    Blogger Mike D said...

    I wish the dancing roommate was my rommie. I can only hope to be that good some day. But rest assured I have that bookmarked so I can learn to bust a move just liek that.

    Secondly, I'm a little hurt by the first link I thought SXSW was where we were going on our honeymoon?

    MikeD

    5:17 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    that lineup is for Austin City Limits, not SxSW. SxSW was back in March - the ACL Festival is in September.

    5:45 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    MikeD, oh silly me! We're still on for ze honeymoon!

    7:06 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Thanks Frank! I'm a total dumbass!

    7:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home