Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Smackheads need slaps.
  • Liam Gallagher is the fucking Man!!! Declares "Charlotte Church is the new Liam".
  • Doves have pulled their North American tour :(
  • "Brett Anderson and Bernard Butler are furious they can't declare their love for each other without the press reporting they're in a homosexual relationship." Bahahah.
  • Paris looked stunning at the House of Wax premiere! Why can't we be her?
  • America's Next Top Model spoiler! If its correct, the final 3 have been my favourites all along for being a) drunk, b) cute, and c) mischa barton, respectively.
  • Tara Reid keeps on drinkin (scroll down a bit)!
  • Even though I've never voted NDP I admit that I LOVE Jack Layton and he's got my vote from now on!
  • I was supposed to have moved by now... I still haven't packed. Guh.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home