Thursday, April 21, 2005

"If You Don't Take Me Right Away You Might As Well Fuck Off"
  • Franz Ferdinand have posted some footage of them hard at work in the studio. The video's are suprisingly extremely entertaining as they really have very little to do with the recording process.
  • Rob from The Music's goes on an entertaining diary rant.
  • Kasabian encourages Kate Moss to marry Pete Doherty. Kinda sweet really.
  • For the record, I'm trying to make it work with Blog Boyfriend Dodge. It's hard cos like just cos I don't love "Blue Orchid" doesn't mean I don't love Jack and Meg. And I just can't help but feel that I'm not good enough for him anymore now that he's gone and become a big blog celebrity. Le sigh.
  • A look into the future of Fetus Spears...
  • Lohan's gone blonde and I hate it.
  • Thanks to my friend Ian for reminding me why TATU were so awesome. Not safe for work.
  • My fellow Ontarians, it's a decent night for killing a few braincells in front of the TV... which is precisely how I intend to celebrate the end of my exams... Obviously, there's The O.C. at 8pm (EST) on FOX. MuchMoreMusic is re-airing their special on Glastonbury 2004 at 9pm. At 10pm, TVO is airing a documentary about Nick Drake. Dizzee Rascal's on Jimmy Kimmel, Sparta's on Conan, and The Music are on Carson "I'm a tool" Daly's show.
  • OK, now I have to go write an exam I haven't studied for. That's how much I love you.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home