Tuesday, April 12, 2005

“Hike up your skirt a little bit, pull down your top and show me a little tit..."
  • Kaiser Chiefs complain about lack of groupies. I'm biting my tongue on this one.
  • Razorlight: the square vase of rock. Ahahaha.
  • Fluxblog has Morrissey's "Redondo Beach" for download. Too bad he's a hater.
  • Britney Spears has been hospitalized. We hope Fetus Spears is okay!
  • Real life Romeo and Juliet-style family fued. But with more guns. (From Modern Laundry)
  • Nike is taking over downtown Toronto with clever advertising. I like "Running for a Cinnamon Bun Doesn't Count".
  • This person hates babies. I don't know how he does it.
  • I hate Mel Gibson. It's easy.
  • I'm writing my last essay of the year tonight. Once I bust out the Red Bull I predict it will look a little like this.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home