Thursday, April 07, 2005

I'm still alive. But just barely.
  • Wow. America's Next Top Model was great last night when Janice Dickenson called everyone fat at the end. And I totally loved "Slutty McDrunk" Brittany double-fisting the cocktails. My kinda gal.
  • The new Oasis video for "Lyla". Liam looks better than ever and the girl is gorgeous (but she doesn't compare to our Laila)!
  • Check out Kaiser Chiefs performance at SPIN offices. I'm still in lurve.
  • The Bravery hit back at The Killers. Those Bravery boys are right about the Killers looking like wax figures tho.
  • NME finally jumps on The Organ bandwagon and offers a download.
  • Nicky Wire of the Manic Street Preachers is to receive a lifelong honorary fellowship of Swansea University which he attended in his (much) younger days.
  • Chart reviews Bloc Party's recent Toronto show. We need to teach the indie kids to dance again!
  • I'm still looking for a date to accompany me to Danny Boyle's new flick "Millions" next Wednesday April 13th in Buffalo, NY.
  • BRAD PITT DUMPS ANGELINA FOR BONO! I love Stereogum!
  • I want to be Victoria Beckham and pop out ridiculously attractive children and come out looking even better than ever. Too bad you have to get preggers for the "Mend It Like Beckham".

  • Now you can play tabloid journalist at home with these Nick and Jessica Breakup Mad Libs.
  • OK, I'm off to get ready for my dinner date with the hottest piece of ass outta Tilbury.

  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home