Friday, April 01, 2005

"And if for some reason I am tardy, well it's cos I went out last night to party..."
  • Last night we celebrated the 22nd birthday of Miss Robbie, one of my bestest friends in the world! Oh what a night it was!
  • Take a peak at The Killers video for "Smile Like You Mean It".
  • "New York Dolls Singer David Johansen To Speak At NXNE!"
  • Watch The Music perform "Bleed From Within" live at the Liverpool Academy last year... It's quite good.
  • Bernard Butler says he won't be too suprised if The Tears fail. That's not a very good attitude.
  • Idlewild's Roddy Woomble talks about SXSW in his new Diary entry. I love him! AND he listens to Emiliana Torrini!
  • Thanks to MikeD for informing me that LCD Soundsystem (and M.I.A.) are playing Toronto at The Opera House on May 21st. That's hot.
  • Sophie Ellis Bextor's coming back in cartoon form for her new music video. Interesting.
  • I know someone who's gonna be pretty excited the new Muppets version of The Wizard of Oz...
  • Maxim celebrates April Fools Day with Martha Stewert as today's Girlfriend Of The Day.
  • Inadvertently hilarious picture of Justin Timberlake
  • Lindsayism might have found the "ugliest baby ever" (I didn't think such a thing even existed) but Ian's found the newborn with the most natural street cred we've ever seen!
  • Anyone wanna go see Sin City tonight? Lemme know if you're interested!
  • Good luck to everyone like me who'll be trying to get Glastonbury tickets this weekend!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home