Tuesday, March 22, 2005

I'm currently listening to Avril Lavigne via my next-door neighbour's open window. And I'm not complaining.
  • Chasing the dragon! Pete Doherty's Babyshambles have started work on their debut album in Wales!
  • NERD is dead. :(
  • Chart's SXSW Report: Day 2 and Day 3.
  • I saw Kasabian's video for "Club Foot" this weekend on The Wedge over the weekend and it kinda blew my mind a bit. If I'm still in the country I'll definately be attending their Toronto show May 20th at The Phoenix.
  • Ryan Adams is playing a few North American dates with his new band The Cardinals. The tour comes to The Phoenix in Toronto on May 3rd.
  • Oh and if you haven't seen it yet, you can watch The Tears video for "Refugees" online.
  • Group therapy with Razorlight. Not as dramatic as one would hope.
  • Download a preview of New Order's new album Waiting For The Siren's Call.
  • I love The Superficial! They share our love for Rachel McAdams (one day we'll gather enough kleenex to see The Notebook) and our disgust for Sarah Jessica Parker. Go team!
  • Hollywood's gone and made a shitty-looking new version of 'Bad News Bears'. Those bastards!
  • Anyone wanna come check out the new Danny Boyle flick 'Millions' in Buffalo avec moi?
  • Did anyone else see Ashton Kutcher's amazing Kevin Federline sketch on SNL this weekend? HILARIOUS!
  • Pink Is The New Blog has some entertaining Mischa Barton photo essays lately. Here's one and another.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home