Friday, March 18, 2005

St Patrick's Day was special. I spent it with beloved friends playing Killer Kings talking about rimming and having people use my bosom as a pillow. Special. I hope you all survived with minimal hangovers!
  • Pete Doherty and Shane MacGowan celebrated St Patrick’s Day together!
  • Ricky from the Kaiser Chiefs gets a big boo-boo rocking out onstage. Poor baby.
  • Chart's SXSW Report: Day One! And they give props to my beloved Duke Spirit!
  • Download The Raveonettes version of "My Boyfriend's Back" because it's kinda kitschy and charming.
  • This song is so bad it's not even good - just hilariously bad: I Hate You When You're Pregnant "Tanning Booth".
  • The Wall Street Journal investigates "Rock's Oldest Joke". (Link from my favourite blogger Erin)
  • Boytouching! Ewan McGregor reflects on his never-ending sex scene with Christian Bale in Velvet Goldmine. Bahahahah. Loves it.
  • New York Post tackles how to "Save The O.C."! (From Dodge)
  • Okay, this is just hilarious and I'm not even sure why! Look At My Striped Shirt!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home