Thursday, March 17, 2005

Happy St. Patrick's Day
  • I'm too much in the holiday spirit to give a proper update! A bunch of drunk students just paraded by my house dolled up in every shade of green, beers in hand, and with a guy playing bagpipes amoung them. I stood on my balcony and applauded them! I love this city!
  • Check out Arcade Fire's video for "Rebellion (Lies)". Insane.
  • Get a taste of Coldplay's new single "Speed of Sound".
  • Snow Patrol kicked out their co-founder and bassist. Not nice behavior for such a nice band.
  • Jarvis Cocker is "tres excited" about being a presenter on BBC 6 Music next month!
  • Vice's Mental Illness Issue is online!
  • Last night's America's Next Top Model blew my mind! You know that girl's undiagnosed illness that makes her pass out? It's called ANOREXIA!
  • Paris Wha'Happened?
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home