Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Happy International Women's Day! We love you bitches!
  • Catatonia are one of my all-time favourite bands so today in honour of my love for them (and this song in particular) I offer up a limited download of Catatonia's "Do You Believe In Me?".
  • Idlewild's fantastic new album Warnings/Promises is out now! We love it!
  • Apparently they're playing The Killers version of Morrissey's "Why Don't You Find Out for Yourself" in Old Navy stores now. Weird.
  • Shirley Manson comes clean.
  • For The Records reviews Keren Ann and A Girl Called Eddy at the Horseshoe Tavern on Sunday night. Um, wasn't I was supposed to go to that.
  • Backstreet Boy and Paris Hilton-beater, Nick Carter, got arrested for drunk driving. Idiot.
  • "9 Songs" (out in the UK on March 11) has been hailed as the most controversial mainstream film in British history. I only want to see it for the live music... Seriously!
  • If I falsely claim to be a lesbian do you think it would get me more date offers?
  • If, like me, you didn't get to see Fat Actress last night you can watch it online.
  • Ian points out another example of the perils of internet dating...
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home