Friday, February 25, 2005

Thank you Mandarin for your delicious and affordable lunch buffet that is currently fuelling this bloated blogger.
  • Everything today is doomed to suck in comparison with last night's episode of The O.C.. Seriously, how can anyone top the ironic, self-relexive, upside-down, Spidey-style Seth/Summer kiss!?!?! Everyone who's anyone is talking about it today! And I can't wait til next season when Demi Moore plays Summer's Mom!
  • "Kasabian Send Out The Attack Dogs" over at Chart.
  • Kaiser Chiefs! Oh My God! Out Now
  • Charlotte Hatherley has the best taste in music evs... well besides me.
  • Kasabian play Toronto tomorrow night while The Music are in London (Ontario, obvs).
  • Mary Kate needs to eat a sandwich! Or ten!
  • I don't even want to THINK about the Fred Durst sex tape but I've provided you with a link if you're a masochist.
  • I'm sorry New York hipsters but your scenester-haven is no longer an underground hotspot for the indie elite once Hilary Duff shows up! Welcome to the mainstream bitches.
  • The Starbucks Glossary for my yuppie friends.
  • Do you suffer from The Paris Syndrome?
  • TORI SPELLING... I dont think I need to say anything.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home