Wednesday, February 23, 2005

This is the modern way. Faking it every day.
  • Morrissey the Snowman.
  • WTF is wrong with Ryan Adams?
  • Incase you haven't heard Babyshambles yet, go download "Killamangiro " over at My Old Kentucky Blog.
  • Renee Zellweger is now dating Damien Rice. Proof that dating musicians is as addictive as eating Lays potato chips.
  • Idlewild's "Love Steals Us From Loneliness" gets released today. Roddy Woomble talks to XFM about how the song's not as depressing as it seems. You can listen to the band perform live right now on XFM's Music: Response (2-4pm EST)!
  • New O.C. mix to look forward too! Quite good!
  • Maybe there is a God? Blink 182 are on an ‘indefinite hiatus’!
  • Lindsayism offers up some entertaining contributions for Please Link Me: The Uncensored Oral History of Blogging. God, us bloggers are nerds. Speaking of which...
  • I know this blog is supposed to me trying to impress you with how hip I am but... I saw Shark Tale last night and not only did I love it but I cried like a baby! It was the first movie I've rented with my "Little Sister" that didn't make me want to claw my eyes out (Sleepover, First Daughter, etc.)!
  • Remember to watch Ian Brown (f. Noel Gallagher) on Late Night With Conan O' Brien tonight!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home