Thursday, February 24, 2005

The "I Love The NME" Edition! (Now with 200% more posts about boobs!)
  • Go download Babyshambles anthem "Fuck Forever" because it's been my personal theme song all week. Oh and give it a chance cos it's a grower...
  • And, incase you didn't already know, you can download loads of Babyshambles MP3s over on the official site. And no, I am not being paid to endorse Pete Doherty.
  • Jack White and Brendan Benson make "Detroit's answer to Nevermind"!
  • The Tears talk about new single "Refugees" (for which I provided an MP3 link a few days ago).
  • Edwyn Collins has been hospitalized and is in serious condition after suffering a brain haemorrhage. He had that really cool song "A Girl Like You" and recently produced Little Barrie's debut album.
  • Go listen to clips from the NME Awards Winners CD... It's got Kaiser Chiefs "Na Na Na Na Naa"!
  • It's O.C. night! I predict major drams (as always)!
  • Bounce Beyonce Bounce!
  • And speaking of titties... The Sun answer's that age old question: What fruit are your boobs? NSFW. Oh and I'm a melon.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home