Wednesday, March 02, 2005

The politics of blogging.

So yesterday, after years of blogging, I had my first encounter with a "hater". I was suprised how much it hurt my feelings.

I just want you kids to know that I acknowledge that some of you probably have better taste in music than me, you may all be more scene or underground than me (I'll openly admit that I'm neither) and you are all very likely smarter, cooler, richer, thinner, and better looking than me! I know this! You don't need to tell me!

If you don't like me that's alright, if you disagree with me that's cool too, but please don't personally attack me. And if you don't like my blog then don't read it!

I'm just a sensitive girl with a passion for music and a nerdy hobby (blogging). Please be nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home