Thursday, March 24, 2005

I searched for over an hour but THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO NEWS TODAY.
  • Joy! Stream Morrissey's new CD, Live at Earls Court and watch live footage of "There is a Light That Never Goes Out" from the new Who Put the "M" in Manchester? DVD! This fills my heart with delight!
  • I'm seriously considering crossing the pond and attending Glastonbury this year. If I were to make such a journey would anyone care to take me? Or let me sleep in their tent?
  • Vincent Gallo's found himself in a "stunt penis" controversy.
  • No worries kids! There will definately be a third season of The O.C.!
  • I'm insecure about my body so I'll point out flaws in other people to make myself feel better... Shakira's got big hips (love her!), Kelly Osbourne goes to great lengths to look thin (love her), and even Paris Hilton has cellulite! Don't I feel better!
  • Have a great (long) Easter Weekend everyone!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home