Friday, April 08, 2005

Sun is shining.
  • Kaiser Chiefs (predictable) favourite albums and singles. I still hate Pitchfork.
  • The Delgados have split up. So did Stratford 4.
  • NME's got the Interpol video for new single "C'mere". Paul Banks looks like shit.
  • I'm more excited about the new boring Idlewild video for "I Understand It" and Roddy's adorably bad teeth. Check it out. WinMedia lo/hi and RealPlayer lo / hi.
  • "Trees Can Fuck Right Off!" declare British Sea Power. From (The Modern Age)
  • Phoenix (with Dogs Die in Hot Cars) have a show at the Opera House tonight if you're looking for somewhere to be. Oh and The Empires are playing Wavelength on Sunday.
  • The Toronto Branch of the Canada Tibet Committee is showing What Remains of Us at the Bloor Cinema from today til the 14th.
  • Sometimes I think my roommate is bad but she doesn't even compare to the suffering this poor guy endured.
  • OK, I'm going to get off the internet and go enjoy a good book in the sunshine. Happy weekending bitches (it's supposed to be a good one).
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home