Friday, April 15, 2005

I don't feel like talking much about music today. Get over it.
  • Babyshambles have confirmed Glastonbury!!!
  • The Outfit play tonight at the Poor Alex Cabaret (Bloor & Brunswick behind the Futures bakery), doors at 9, band plays at 10:30. Sounds hot. I'd go if I were you.
  • My Old Kentucky Blog has some fun mash-ups including a great one of Primal Scream VS Kasabian.
  • The Rock Snob*s Dictionary... How did I not know about this?
  • I sincerely believe that The Simple Life will be completely dull without Nicole Ritchie.
  • Tyra Banks deserves an Emmy for her performance on Wednesday's ANTM.
  • When America fucks up, they REALLY fuck up.
  • My role model (and favourite blogger) Erin has launched a new Nerve advice column. And yes, that her in ze nude.
  • Fightin granny's and garden gnomes make for the Feel Good Story of the Day.
  • Still bored? Read NOW Toronto's Love and Sex Guide.
  • Happy weekending babies! And good luck with exams for those sharing in my suffering!
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home