Friday, June 03, 2005

roman holiday

Hey kids,
Forgive me because I cant figure out how to use this keyboard. The woman beside me on the plan ride over nearly died. I drank a lot. I met a boy. I met another boy. I met a boy that might be coming to Toronto because of me. Glasgow was a blast (as per usual) and Rome is even more hot and beautiful than I could imagine. Anyway, we are heading South on Sunday to hit the beaches and check out Pompei and such... And no, I still havent picked up any Italian and Mark has to do all my conversing, ordering (and apologizing) for me - You know Im a lazy bastard. I hope youre all well and I miss you!

xo

MikeD youre doing a brilliant job - far beyond the call of duty and I appreciate that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike D said...

Three boys already! I knew you had charm but hawtt damn girl, that's impressive, especially the one willing to move continents pour toi. Now that's hawtt.

Thanks for the definitive endorsement dear—you know I do it all for you (and a little bit for the comment love from the readers). Nah who am I kidding, it's all about impressing you Dharling.

See you at the beach,
MikeD

5:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home