Monday, July 18, 2005

mines a pint and 3 E's please

  • I finally made it out to Eat Your Greens on Saturday night. The good times were only exceeded by the temperature, good lookin people and fucking fantastic tunes... But don't like go or anything cos I want to keep it all to myself.
  • Iva informs me that Embrace have cancelled a bunch of dates on their upcoming North American tour. The cancellation includes the Toronto stop on July 26th that I was sooo looking forward to. Le sigh.
  • Kasabian have declared themselves "the new Rolling Stones". Yes and I am "the new Kylie Minogue". Because I say so.
  • Robbie Williams is allegedly going for a new white-boy reggae sound... So that has to be the worst idea I've heard all week.
  • I can't believe I never knew about this Make Bono History tee!?!
  • Magic mushrooms are now an illegal Class A drug in the UK. It's a sad day but I'm comforted in knowing I took full advantage of their legality last month at Glasto... Fond memories of the boy seeing dragons in our tent.
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

    nice site ya got here...

    5:41 PM  
    Blogger fortey said...

    I concur with the Bono shirt sentiments. In fact, I would say it's the "shiznit" if I were more ghetto and more white than I currently am.

    11:12 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Satisfied '75 - Thanks yo!

    kristin - So says the Bono fan...

    Del Fuego - Loves it man! Yo and white people can be ghetto too. TRUST.

    3:58 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home