Monday, October 24, 2005

fuck you mondays

  • Arctic Monkeys are #1 on the UK Singles Chart!
  • Liam Gallagher offers his (always brilliant) opinion on Pete'n'Kate.
  • Kissing up pays off. Kasabian have started work on their new album in Oasis' studio.
  • Scenestars has Lady Sov's "Hoodie" for download but it's not that great in my opinion (compared to her other stuff).
  • I broke my iPod. And I've only had it for less than 2 weeks. I am fucking gutted.
  • 7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Is that the new Ipod with video?

    12:17 PM  
    Blogger boadwee blog said...

    I've posted about the Arctic Monkeys today as well. I love them, and may I say here right now that the bass player is a TASTY TREAT?!

    Snob, I'm gutted about your i Pod too, that fucking blows. Sending you all condolences!! Maybe their should be a charity single to get you a new one?

    xo KB

    12:27 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    That fucking sucks about your iPod. Too bad you didn't break it last week; I gave my 4th gen 20 GB iPod to my girl's friend after I bought the video one. Could have given it to you.

    Oh that Liam; the man is always good for laugh.

    3:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ha, my ipod just stopped working last week too. but i got the new one yesterday, best purchase ever...i suggest you go and buy the new one too.

    8:23 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Ipods come with a one year limited warranty. I would call Apple about a replacement.

    10:27 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    The Ipods come with a one year limited warranty. I would call Apple about a replacement.

    10:27 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Wayne - Nah, it was a mini.

    Boadwee - There's no need for a charity single... yet!

    Fen - Hopefully my baby will be fixed soon!

    Anonymous - I'm not buying the new one already - I'd only had my iPod mini for 2 weeks before she died... Thank goodness for the warrenty.

    4:32 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home