Tuesday, October 11, 2005

cracked up, stacked up, 22, psycho for sex and glue

  • Hope everyone had a great weekend! Yesterday I got a little older (22!) so thanks to everyone that remembered!
  • Glastonbury 2005 has been praised by officials as the safest one yet! I dunno about that, I got some pretty harsh bruises from falling in the mud and I'm pretty sure I've never been more fucked up in all my life! All the same, it looks like Glasto 2007 will be a go and you can count on me being there in all my drug-and-drink-fuelled glory!
  • The Q Awards happened yesterday and Liam Gallagher and Chris Martin managed to avoiding scrapping in the parking lot. (Here's what really happened.)
  • XFM has the Q Awards backstage gossip.
  • My favourite drunken Welsh vixen Charlotte Church thanked Liam Gallagher at the awards last night for boosting her credibility. Those two should be best friends.
  • Snow Patrol confess to being a little jealous of Franz Ferdinand! Who isn't?
  • Pete Doherty's being sued! Everyone's totally picking on him these days! It's not right... Elton John reckons Pete just needs a hug! Good work there Elton - hugs instead of drugs!
  • Arctic Monkeys don't want to be "like Afroman". Bahahahah.
  • 9 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy belated 22nd birthday~!

    4:09 PM  
    Blogger Steve said...

    Happy 22nd Birthday!!! Hope you had some fun yesterday...

    6:30 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Happy Belated =D

    7:57 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    what a great great lyric and title to your post.

    bravo.

    and happy b-day...

    sjb

    10:04 AM  
    Blogger Gilberto said...

    Don't forget to get your Arctic Monkey tx. Nov 14.

    Feliz CumpleaƱos Val.

    G.

    10:28 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Why I hope you had a very happy birthday missy!

    I love arctic monkeys, and am getting more and more obsessed by the day. It all started with the lyric 'You're not from New York City, you're from Rotheram' and continued increasing at an alarming rate from there. I was supposed to see them last Friday but my mate sold the tkts he had got on ebay cos his girlfriend dont like me! And I wanted to get to second base with at least one of the band! Sob!

    11:57 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    a very happy birthday to you miss valerie! i really wanted to commend you on your honesty regarding your enjoyment of drugs and alcohol--its a gutsy stance in this day and age. you rock. cant wait to see the arctic monkeys here in san francisco soon. on your word daily as always,
    don

    1:01 PM  
    Blogger Jason said...

    Happy Birth Day!!!

    4:13 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Thanks for the kind birthday wishes everybody!

    5:36 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home