Wednesday, October 05, 2005

ringleader of the tormentors

  • Morrissey has named his new album 'Ringleader Of The Tormentors'.
  • Pete Doherty calls Razorlight's Johnny Borrell a "fucking cunt" and a "poisonous snake". He did have a few nice things to say and even gave Johnny props on his good taste in music.
  • Pitchfork are snotty bitches (as usual) about the new Babyshambles single 'Albion'. Thanks Ryan.
  • Babyshambles are on the cover of the NME this week.
  • Noel Gallagher's got Liam right where he wants him.
  • Lady Sovereign is coming to Toronto December 3rd!
  • I'm sure The Killers are very flattered. Or not.
  • Lohan was in a car accident yesterday. Here's pics.
  • Who the hell is this guy hanging around my Mischa Barton?
  • I lost my cell phone this morning and within 10 minutes of realizing I'd lost it, I had it back in my hands! PLUS it was a hot girl that returned it to me! I love (the people at) my university!
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Dodge said...

    did you make out with her?

    4:09 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Sadly I did not - I had to get back to class :(

    8:16 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home