Monday, September 26, 2005

everything sounds like coldplay now

  • I'm, like, famous! I'm featured in this week's Blogerati Files over at Blog TO! Woohoo!
  • It was bound to happen sometime... Pete Doherty in trouble for his underage groupie antics!
  • Shaun Ryder won't bother offering Kate Moss advice on her drug habit. He's the LAST PERSON ON EARTH I'd go to if I was trying to get off the drugs.
  • The amazing Andrew Kendall made a cool Babyshambles slideshow thingy after coming off tour with the band!
  • Kaiser Chiefs featured in The Guardian this weeked! I admire them so much for their hard work and ambition!
  • Gee, I wonder which one's Charlotte!?!The Sun has pictures of Charlotte Church wearing a latex outfit... and, without saying a word, included a picture in the story that draws comparisons between her and Little Britain's "Daffyd". So mean!
  • I need to get rich by 2007 so I can go to Glastonbury with this.
  • This is the best funny-cos-it's-true thing I've seen all weekend... Everything Sounds Like Coldplay Now!!!
  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger modernmod said...

    You know how I know you're gay? YOu listen to Coldplay.

    10:06 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    thanks for the shout-out on blog t.o., i think you're lurvely as well :)

    -mishie
    www.boltofblue.net/michelle

    10:53 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    modernmod - Har har. I haven't even seen that movie and even I know that line.

    anonymous - Thanks doll!

    6:55 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have to admit that since I started reading this blog, I have become slightly obsessed with Pete Doherty too. This post makes me wish I was 16 again :( When did he in Kate break it off? Did i like, miss that post?!!!!

    9:33 PM  
    Blogger Jason said...

    Man, everything does sound like coldplay. and the video is so hilarious, especially when the vocal runs around the drummer and comes back to the microphone. That is so funny.

    5:36 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    sarah k - Nah, the tabloids just said they broke it off but neither of them have said or dme anything to suggest it's true!

    jason - They got it SOOO right! Genius!

    6:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home