Friday, September 23, 2005

you knows it

  • I don't feel like blogging today. These days I hate everything except Lauren Laverne and
  • Goldie Lookin Chain.
  • Radiohead are back in the studio.
  • The Guardian has an awesome feature on Ian Brown today!
  • Arctic Monkeys tickets (for the Toronto show) are finally on sale at Ticketmaster.
  • Kate Moss has now officially apologized for the coke scandal. Good girl. Good PR. Good (er, better) chance of keeping your daughter.
  • Scientology needs to fuck off.
  • A bunch of ANTM bitches are on MySpace.
  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger ***** said...

    seriously, a scientologist once tried to cure me of anger on the street. he was sitting at a booth and had some sort of annoyance measuring contraption that was kinda shifty and didn't really work well. after he taught some method to forget my anger he tried to sell me all these books. fun times.

    10:01 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    You poor thing!

    10:23 AM  
    Blogger Jason said...

    I had chance to hear the new Radiohead track "I Want None of This". It sounds a lot like Pyramid Song and Sail to the Moon. I have the link if anyone wants it.

    2:48 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey, you know who's even more fun (or sadder) than Kate Moss? Mindy McCready. She's my new obsession - former country hitmaker (29 and she's a has-been), was arrested for DUI, forged prescription, fraud, associating with a con man, her boyfriend was charged for attempted murder for beating her up, she attempted suicide earlier this year, and now O.D.'ed on 30 antidepressants after an argument with the father of her unborn child (yes, the guy who tried to kill her). And all of this happened in the last year.

    Kate who? ;-)

    12:06 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Giovanni Ribisi is a scientoligist and that makes me sad :(

    12:47 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Jason - Oooh! Hook me up!

    Thierry - Yeah I keep hearing about her... Sadly she is not dating Pete Doherty and therefore she is not worthy of my attention.

    Sarah K - That makes me sad too! He's so cute!

    6:51 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home