Monday, September 12, 2005

nobody's nothing

  • Pete Doherty says he married Kate Moss in secret. Whatever. What really matters is that the debut album from Babyshambles is being released on October 10th (my birthday)!
  • Pete Doherty's Bala Chadha website is proving to be problematic. For the record, I voted "put down da pipe geeza" in the "Is Smoking Crack Cool?" poll.
  • Check out smokin hot Morrissey in the new issue of GQ.
  • Charlotte Church has a crush on Ricky Wilson. Cute. I think she's my new favourite bad girl - even if only half of this stuff is true!
  • The new Franz Ferdinand album has been leaked.
  • Hear clips from the new War Child 'Help: A Day In The Life' album. Link from Torr.
  • Take Your Medicine has a great Arctic Monkeys post in case you haven't been so fortunate as to hear anything from them yet.
  • Andrew Kendall posted his Arctic Monkeys photographs from Leeds Festival 2005. Why do I find them attractive? Why?
  • Michelle posted some great pics from the Stellastarr* gig at the Horseshoe on Saturday night. T'was a good show.
  • Perez Hilton met Paris Hilton!
  • While it was fun oogling Charlotte Church's breasts last week, this week is all about watching this Kylie ad a few too many times and feeling like a bit of a perv.
  • 6 Comments:

    Blogger Mike D said...

    Great set of links my Dear. I go out of town for a weekend and Pete gets married! Well good for him.

    As per the website I cannot imagine how one of his people couldn’t foresee this. The magazine thing is interesting if only because his people had the audacity to call him a “consummate businessman.” In a way he is ‘cause he’s got me and whole bunch of other people interested but he’s also a crack addict that’s hard pressed to follow through on things—the Babyshambles album should’ve been out ages ago! Oh well I’m glad it’s got a release date and a choice one at that—you know he picked it on purpose for you.

    Moz is looking stylish. Nice to see he recovered from the sudden old man period of a few weeks ago.

    I know Charlotte’s a party girl but those claims are a little much. Sounds like someone’s trying to make a quick buck now that Tissues and Issue has brought Ms. Church some exposer. I too love her recent party antics; she’s spanking LiLo when it comes to excellent gossip.

    It’s funny you should post Kylie’s Agent Provacteuar ad. I think I linked that action too while I was filling in ‘round these parts. Thanks for the reminder ‘cause I haven’t watched it in foreves. No need to fell pervy about it.

    Lastly that guitarist on the Artic Monkey’s needs to put that collar down damn it!

    6:26 PM  
    Blogger Steve said...

    Combining lingerie, Kylie, and the Hives...Next time I'm out lingerie shopping, I'm buying Agent Provocateur! Best lingerie ad since "that" Victoria secret ad with "that" Oasis tune!

    11:01 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    And who is it that got you addicted to the Kylie ad? :-)

    11:25 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    MikeD - You're back! Hope you had a good extended weekend!!

    Rocknrollstar - You're absolutely right, that Victoria's Secret add was killer too.

    Thierry - I will never be able to thank you enough for that!

    12:21 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Just find me someone willing to recreate it and we'll call it even. ;-)

    1:05 AM  
    Blogger ***** said...

    mark my words: i will marry kylie minogue one day!

    12:07 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home