Tuesday, August 30, 2005

sweet troubled soul

  • Pete Doherty and Johnny Borrell (Razorlight) got into a major scrap backstage at the Carling Weekend's Leeds Festival on Sunday night. It's all Pete's fault. So much for his recent attempts to calm himself with yoga.
  • There are some video previews up the new Pete Doherty site "Bala Chadha". Watch Pete be silent! Watch Pete sing! Watch Pete sleep!
  • I wish I was Andrew Kendall... or dating him.
  • Kylie retiring as early as next year? Nooo!
  • Paris Hilton is in Toronto this Thursday to promote her new fragrance. I didn't know about this! And even worse, I don't think I'll be able to go gawk at her in person!
  • I'd write more but I don't want to. Have a nice day.
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    back to your comment from a couple of days ago about jack and meg on the cover of rolling stone...my 10-year-old niece saw my copy lying on the counter and said "Michael Jackson is ugly. I liked him better when he was black."

    12:02 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Ahaha, that's amazing!

    12:03 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Watching the video for "My Doorbell" earlier today, I kept thinking "wow, Johnny Depp could probably do a good Prince impersonation..."

    12:22 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    well babe, i'm heading to toronto sometime on thursday, if you wanna go together and gawk, i'll be your date. if that doesn't fit your schedule, i might consider going it alone and be your personal paparazzo :)

    1:48 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Thierry - SOLID POINT!

    Mariah - Dude I was totally supposed to move back into my apartment that morning... but if you're not gonna be around to be my neighbour than whats the point? Maybe I can postpone the move and meet you downtown!?!

    6:19 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home