Wednesday, August 17, 2005

slow news day

  • Happy birthday to the wonderful Birth Control Pill which was invented 45 years ago on this day! Thanks for helping me beat teen pregnancy!
  • Jack White + balloon = HISSY FIT! (I heart ONTD)
  • Ricky Wilson can't be stopped!
  • Starsailor reveal new single and album details to NME.
  • Coldplay are on the cover of Rolling Stone.
  • Madonna got thrown off a horse and a few broken bones for her birthday.
  • New Ashlee Simpson = disappointing (for Ashlee Simpson standards). I'm hoping it will grow on me.
  • So THAT's how Jack Osbourne lost all that weight. Lazy fucker.
  • I have a tummyache and there's no real news happening so that's all folks.
  • 5 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I guess Ashlee now lipsynchs to Gwen Stefani's b-sides? Even more disappointing than when she stopped dying her hair black...

    10:01 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh, and as for the tummyache, I hope it's not acid reflux. ;-) Get better....

    10:03 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    thierry - Whatever happened to my Ashlee!? I just hope that maybe it'll grow on me (like Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes" did).
    Thanks for the well wishes. I'm confident it aint acid reflux - more likely bad vibes or a woman's intuition thing. It's all in my head (it always is).

    11:28 AM  
    Blogger Satisfied '75 said...

    so isnt that just a really big enema?

    3:12 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Satisfied '75 - Yup... But to lose 10 lbs a day you could sign me up anyway!

    7:43 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home