Friday, August 05, 2005

"crack is gorgeous"

  • I am very much aware that this is the second day in a row I've made a post with the word "crack" in the title... It's so hott right now.
  • Elton John talks about his Live 8 duet with Pete Doherty and it 'aint pretty.
  • Liam Gallagher says Babyshambles will never support Oasis again.
  • Gorillaz in the mist. (From Holy Moly.)
  • What's going on with Moz looking like a Grandpa? He's only 46! ... Oh my God it gets worse! Dear Morrissey, please go back to being hot again.
  • Dodge knows Brendan Benson is where it's at - that's why he's my boy.
  • Let It Blog has a link to some awesome article on Peter D.
  • Can anyone hook me up with some Arctic Monkeys MP3s?
  • Jesus, I also need to get on whatever diet Jack Osbourne's on!
  • Canada's new Governor General is awesome! I seriously can't imagine anyone better for the job!
  • Taste of the Danforth this weekend... Oooh and Fake Prom happening Saturday Night (more details here)... Whatever you end up doing this weekend make it a good one kids!
  • 14 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I really enjoyed reading Liam Neeson's filmography...but methinks someone messed up the link to Liam G. talking 'bout Pete D.

    10:00 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Ahahah, sorry, my links were wiggity whack this morning as I was rushing to get to a presentation.

    10:46 AM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    Yes it appears a couple of the links are broken for me as well (the Kaiser's one and the two Pete links). I did track down the Elton one and I'd have to agree that he was none too kind. His heart’s in the right place but there's no ned to go to the press about it, especially so long after the performance. . If wanted to give some constructive criticism he could’ve just ring Pete up. Oh well at least he was kind about his appearance and frankly if you're gonna be performing at an event like that and you could only have one thing go right for you it may as well be that you're looking particularly hawtt.

    I also agree that Michâelle Jean is a brilliant choice.

    10:54 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    All the links should work now.

    11:31 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    See you at Fake Prom! It's gonna be deadly...

    11:56 AM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    Thanks for fixing the links. Don't worry about it. Despite being in a rush for a presentation you still managed to get the update done. That's why we love you.

    1:11 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm missing Fake Prom! And I could totally work the vintage tux...Damn parental visits.

    3:04 PM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    ah My Sweet Baboo, I put up the Benson photos from the show last night for tu. He was fantastico and really cool to talk to, even if it was brief.

    3:56 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    petal - I'll be there if I can find a fake prom date first :S

    MikeD - Thanks!

    Thierry - Dude there's always a next time for Fake Prom but parents aren't around for ever yo!

    Dodge - My hero!

    5:33 PM  
    Blogger King Hippo said...

    Holy shit, Morrissey looks awful! I don't think he was ever a real looker, but dang! He looks like he's ready for the Supreme Court.

    6:34 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    King Hippo - He IS a real looker... Hence the tragedy in it all.

    12:58 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    NEWSFLASH: I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING FAKE PROM TONIGHT.

    1:00 PM  
    Blogger Kenny said...

    The Artic Monkeys demos were up at ilove thesherrif.com/articmonkeys.html, but damn it, they're gone (and I never saved them). They were good too.

    9:00 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Kenny I got some of them off Soulseek easily.

    7:04 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home