Monday, August 29, 2005

i am canada's fucking wonderland

  • Every year the MTV VMA's never cease to amaze me with how incredibly SHITE they are. I can't imagine a bigger waste of an evening. Read crap about it here.
  • Marion "Suge" Knight got shot at a party in Miami. Unfortunatly he's expected to live.
  • Last night I made a post summarizing what happened at Leeds and Reading but it wasn't the only music festival to go down over the weekend...
  • ...The "husband" called from Creamfields, the "Best Dance Festival in the UK", on Saturday night... I didn't get any details from the festival besides a list of numerous drugs being ingested... So I assume it was a fucking great time.
  • Pete Doherty to post home movies online! My wallet is ready and waiting!
  • Lady Sovereign is set to work with Jay-Z who also promised to hook her up with Missy Elliot and The Neptunes!!!
  • Goldie Lookin Chain are back with a hilarious new vid for "Your Missus Is A Nutter". I FUCKING LOVE IT and you should too.
  • Russell Crowe bashes Bono and Bob Geldof! Plus he throws telephones at people's faces with amazing accuracy! WE HEART HIM!
  • I'm being a good person and taking my "Little Sister" to Canada's Wonderland for the day - with her teenage brothers (because I don't know how to say "no" to people) - so, I warn you, tomorrow's update might be a little late.
  • 1 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    enquiring minds wanna know. are you tittied-out big?

    2:34 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home