Tuesday, August 23, 2005

tits

  • Kaiser Chiefs, The Go! Team, Belle & Sebastian and Damien Rice have been added to the War Child 'Help' compilation! Sounds like a doozy.
  • October 13 will be John Peel Day in the UK. He will be celebrated and remembered with as many gigs as possible being staged in his name.
  • Babyshambles "Fuck Forever" entered the UK singles chart at #4! Fuckin right!
  • Scenestars has Franz Ferdinand's "Do You Want To" avails for download. If you want to.
  • Bedouin Soundclash are fucking TERRIBLE... And anyone who argues otherwise can fuck right off.
  • Courtney Love and Steve Coogan both deny procreating. Thank God.
  • I always thought I wanted smaller boobs but after checking out Nicole Ritchie's titties (or lack thereof), I've come to the conclusion that, on women, nipples without boobies beneath them look ridiculous... In an 11-year-old boy kinda way.
  • 12 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Forget about the nipple - Nicole actually looks like Farah Fawcett. A 50-year-old Farah Fawcett! That's not hot.

    10:48 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Ahahah, I thought she looked like Skelator.

    11:23 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    who died and made u rock critic goddess, i guess everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but thats fucken harsh rippin on bedouin like that, they have gone out in an attempt to bring reggae back, so at least they are trying something different. so fuck yo couch!! and on that note i guess i can fuck right off.

    2:42 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    so u like ashlee simpson, but u dont like bedouin soundclash. can u explain that one to me, at least bedouin can actually sing, and have gotten where they are on their own, without big sis helping her out. cause whos kidding who she would be there if it wasnt for jessica simpson. u really should think about what u write before u write it. just brutal.

    2:52 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Bossdj - Perhaps I'm wrong and they're not all that bad but if I hear "When The Night Hears My Song" on the radio one more time today I WILL CLAW MY OWN EARS OFF.

    Anonymous - Dude this blog is called "ROCK SNOB" and I am entitled to my own opinion (this is the Internet after all)...
    You're allowed to disagree. And judging by the way they're climbing the charts A LOT of people would disagree with me...
    I guess I just don't buy "reggae" coming from a bunch of kids at one the most prestigious university's in Canada.

    And as for my Ashlee Simpson love - its called IRONY buddy. Everyone has a guilty pleasure and if I wanna hear some dumb bitch singing about masturbating on the kitchen floor I damn well will "La La" right along with her.

    But thanks for your opinions. Really.

    3:14 PM  
    Blogger brother b said...

    You are right. This is the internet and you are entitled to your own opinion. But next time maybe you explain yourself a bit more, rather than just saying they are terrible. I mean, you don’t express too many opinions on here. It's mostly just links to other articles where the writer has done some research and explained themselves. So for you to just come out and say Bedouin sucks; it's going to piss some people off. Anyways I don't care either way. And besides BossDj is a music snob himself so don't listen to him.

    3:43 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    bossdj - Lately its on every kind of station all around the clock... And, yes, Ashlee Simpson's "La La" is about diddling one's skittle.

    bryan g - Why should I explain myself when its WAAAY more fun to be making statements declaring something to be "fucking terrible"? I don't feel the need to justify anything!

    3:53 PM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    Damn straight on the breasts thing. I say as long as they aren't causing back problems or other ills those who are well endowed should be damn proud. They make a well cut dress look ab fab…heck they make anything tailored look stunning. As you said 11-year-old boys are not sexy. I wish more women would embrace their curves and stop trying to be waif thin. If you have a naturally high metabolism then fine you can't help that. But if you don't please don't starve yourself. But that being said what Ms. Richie and LiLo. have done just doesn't look healthy. I'm glad Lindsay back at the gym as she needs to look to one of her idols Marylin for something to aim in the healthy body image dept. Since Nicole's a friend maybe she can tag along and be LiLo's gym buddy. Women are supposed to have a higher percentage of body fat than men not less than an underdeveloped boy.

    4:19 PM  
    Blogger brother b said...

    You don't have to explain yourself. I didn’t mean to come off sounding like that. I’m the last person that should be saying that. I often don't explain myself. I find it much more exciting to be an asshole. So you continue saying whatever you feel like...especially if it annoys that BossDj character. He is a cock and needs to be slapped. Thinks he knows all about music. Ha! Keep firing assholes!

    4:37 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Ah, you go, Rock Snob! Even though I dislike Ashlee Simpson, I admire you for you liking what you like. Sadly, I live in an area where everyone seems to listen to what is popular instead of what they actually like, and scorn everything they haven't heard of before.

    And Ashlee Simpson's Lala? Never realized what it was about. o__O But I am naturally oblivious, I used to hum "Relax" by Frankie Goes to Hollywood all the time before I realized what it was about. o__O

    -hums-

    7:39 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    why do you focus on one person's opinion of Bedouin Soundclash? if you like that band, then ok. do you need to have the opinion of others to justify your particular musical tastes?

    most of you are missing the main point of this post and the fact that the wonderful miss rock snob not only wrote about another woman's boobs, but referenced her own as well.

    get some perspective people.

    - tiom

    7:44 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    MikeD - The world needs more men like you.

    brian g - Thanks for your support boy.

    creativepseudo - I feel for ya babe... but you're cool enough to represent good music all on your own.

    Tiom - Thanks for focusing on the more important matter at hand. ;)

    8:10 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home