Thursday, June 22, 2006

crazy in love like beyonce

  • Pete Doherty has signed a book deal. A "best of" Doherty's journals will be published early next year... Here's hoping he doesn't blow the £150,000 on drugs!
  • JJ72 have decided to call it quits. I was a huge fan of their debut album back in high school!
  • Graham Coxon is releasing a cover of Libertines classic "Time For Heroes" as a b-side on an upcoming (vinyl only) single.
  • CBC Photo Essay... For Those About to Frock: A salute to music’s craziest costumes!
  • Kylie's is planning to resume her Australian tour later this year! (The tour was postponed after her cancer diagnosis.)
  • Pillow Fight League 2 is tonight!!! Go cheer on my homegirl Sarah Bellum!!!
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger modernmod said...

    Weirdest thing....A friend and I were talking about I don't even remember what now when in the conversation I mentioned I dated a girl named Sarah Fox once. He then went on to tell me a brief history post our relationship and that the very same Sarah Fox is/was a member of JJ72. I had no idea.

    1:13 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Wow! You really have dated everyone! She's a damn good looking girl!

    9:40 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Thanks for the support, my friend!
    I got my ass kicked but the crowd loved me.

    12:46 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home