Wednesday, June 14, 2006

i didn't forget you... ok maybe i did just a little

  • Shit! I totally forgot to blog this morning!
  • Toronto's new opera house, the Four Seasons Centre, has its gala opening tonight. I want to find an excuse to go scope it out.
  • Ronnie Wood's checked himself back into rehab which might result in more delays/changes to the Rolling Stones summer tour plans.
  • Muse have announced a North American tour this summer. They roll into Toronto on July 30th at the Docks (poop!).
  • Pete Yorn is preparing to release his a new album 'Nightcrawler' which he says might be his final solo album.
  • "Bird Flu Dance Craze Sweeps Ivory Coast"! Gosh it's only a matter of time before this trend crosses the pond!
  • Screech has fallen upon hard times...
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger b said...

    Muuuse- I read the tour dates yesterday and realized they'll be playing in LA (where I live) when I won't be in LA, and they'll be playing in New York City (where I go to school) when I won't be in NYC. Which made me very upset with them. Theirs seems to be a very light tour schedule, but I guess they'll be flying around a lot?

    Anyway, I love your blog, your comments are hilarious. Keep up the excellent work!

    1:58 PM  
    Blogger wonderbug said...

    the fact that they are playing the dock clearly means that the god do not want me to see that show.
    i have un-officially boycotted that venue...THE SOUND IS TERRIBLE!

    3:12 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home