Thursday, June 01, 2006

spunk

  • Snow Patrol have cancelled the remainder of their US tour after singer Gary Lightbody lost his voice. The shows are in the process of being rescheduled.
  • Mike Skinner (The Streets) has signed for the New York Marathon. "It can't be that hard, right?" he says. HA!
  • The Specials are the nearest they've been to reforming in 25 years. My parents are excited.
  • Lily Allen releases her debut album in the UK this July.
  • Radiohead's North American tour begins today. I can't think of anyone I know with tickets to the Toronto show to be jealous of.
  • As consolation, Indoor Fireworks has a few tracks from Thom Yorke's solo album that I can't be arsed to listen to.
  • Chromewaves has been extra awesome lately! From Ted Leo doing a Big Star cover to an MP3 of Lambchop's "You Masculine You" to a video for The House of Love's "Christine". I bow down.
  • 'Definitely Maybe', the debut album from Oasis, has been voted The Greatest Album of All Time. The Beatles can suck it!
  • CBC looks at the new Internet megasites: MySpace, Blogger, YouTube and Flickr.
  • What did everyone think of Canada's Next Top Model? The girls aren't even pretty!
  • Mischa Barton's fuggin it up in Toronto. Tragic.
  • SERIOUSLY?
  • 3 Comments:

    Blogger pete said...

    I have Radiohead tickets for the Toronto show...but you don't know me. I also had Tool tickets for the Hummingbird Centre, and Coldplay tickets at the Kool Haus. Apparently I am a ticketmaster God, but I call it luck.

    9:17 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I disagree with you on CanNTM.
    That native girl is killing me. I want to make Métis with her.

    3:27 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Pete - You're one hell of a lucky guy! Must be nice!

    Dart - Yeah she's alright ;) Ahaha, "make Métis with her" - you're far to awesome!

    10:15 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home