Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"know thyself"

  • Chart reviewed Art Brut's recent show in Toronto.
  • The Klaxons have announced 5 shows in the US. I dont care that they're not coming to Canada cos I'm not really into the new-Rave thing anyway.
  • Pitchfork gave Malajube a very kind (and deserving) review.
  • Since everything else is boring today I feel I should mention that my new favourite show is The Girls Next Door (I heart Holly and Bridget) and I have been listening to Regina Spektor's "Fidelity" way too much the past few days.
  • 2 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello... you should listen the last cd of Regina "Begin to hope", fidelity is precious.. there're more songs like this one.

    Cheers
    Yiyo

    1:24 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Yiyo - Yeah I'll definitely be checking the rest of the album out! I love her voice!

    5:20 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home