Thursday, August 19, 2004

HOLY FUCKING SHIT!!! My ghost of good fortune has just informed me that...
MORRISSEY IS COMING TO TORONTO
October 12th at the Hummingbird Centre!!!
I LOVE LIFE!

  • Carl Barat is not a big fan of crack cocaine. We like that... Crack is whack yo! Winners don't use drugs kids!
  • Paris found Tinkerbell.
  • New Interpol website for Antics.
  • Speaking of Interpolski, they get their props in X-1's "New York Is So Cool". Check it.
  • Placebo have announced the tracklisting for their forthcoming singles collection, Once More With Feeling: Singles, 1996-2004.
  • Britney the Moose. But a very cute moose. Makes all the boy moose go MWAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
  • Props to my boy Shaan, a fine drinking partner and one of my many Red Square boyfriends, who is laying off the sauce. Respect!
  • Oh and by the way, I've decided that Lindsay Lohan is my hard-parting role model for the weekend. No word yet on whether my twins will make an appearance.
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home