Thursday, May 12, 2005

RIP Slutty McDrunk

  • WHAT THE FUCK happened on America's Next Top Model last night? How could they vote off my beloved Slutty McDrunk (Brittany) and keep Fatty McCarbs-a-lot (Keenyah). Bah. I'm not happy.
  • Thanks to ma boy Darryl for this great link to an Emiliana Torrini live set because he knows I loves her. My favourite song and current personal anthem, "Unemployed In Summertime", is approximately 46 minutes in.
  • Razorlight compare touring America with “getting your arse kicked”.
  • Britney Spears doesn't care what she looks like anymore now that she's married. Obviously.
  • 'It Girl' Sienna Miller is no longer set to play 60's 'It Girl' Edie Sedgwick. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't disappointed.
  • In addition to The O.C. tonight you might also want to check out Garbage on Letterman (CBS), Louis XIV on Conan O'Brien, and Spoon on Craig Ferguson (CBS).
  • If MikeD is the Angelina Jolie of the blog drama then I guess that makes me Brad Pitt... Not bad if I do say so myself.
  • 13 Comments:

    Blogger Mike D said...

    Rock Snob, hun, I'm lovin' the love you're throwin' my way. But I have to say between you and I you're definitely the looker.

    So if I'm Angelina and your Brad I guess that makes ol' Dodge Jennifer—I needn't remind everybody that turned out.

    MikeD

    12:51 PM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    Actually, this reminds me more of Brit & K-Fed...

    I'll be happy to be Justin. Soon, RS will be cryin' me a river.

    1:06 PM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    and mainly that's because, to use a phrase I hold so dear, from one I hold so dear to my heart: "because I'm better and I know it"

    1:08 PM  
    Blogger Mike D said...

    Dodge I respectfully disagree with your comment on the situation because K-Fed didn't wreak the relationship between Brit and Justin. Besides we all know K-Fed and Brit are still goin' strong.

    Secondly, the phrase is "becuase we're better and we know it."

    Thirdly you can talk smack all you want about me being K-Fed, but I'm gonna take the moral high ground and leave you with this comment: I've been called far worse things by far better men.

    MikeD

    1:19 PM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    moral high ground!?? you're trying to steal my blog girlfriend and ruin our reblogtionship!!

    "I pity da foo!"

    4:39 PM  
    Blogger ***** said...

    damn, late night television is serving up the bands tonite!

    6:20 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Dodge and MikeD...
    I FUCKING LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!!

    3:21 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Alex, oh how I missed you.

    3:22 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Nathan did you manage to catch any of it? I thought Louis XIV was disappointing!

    3:23 AM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    I caught Louis XIV last night, it was kinda disappointing...The last late show they were on(about a month ago) they played pretty much the exact same rendition of "Finding Out True Love Is Blind", so it just sort of felt like a repeat...they don't have a ton of songs they could play on TV anyway and past the first 5 or so songs on the album it really falls off. I had some of their songs from when they were Convoy, and will try to post them soon, nobody's really done that yet it seems...maybe in hopes of not ruining their good name. I'll tell you what though, they weren't too bad really as Convoy...at least the mp3s that I have.

    9:55 AM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Dodge I saw it too and was rather disappointed. Plus it seemed like their timing was all off. Oh Dodge, you know your shit.

    11:59 AM  
    Blogger Dodge said...

    flattery will get you anywhere and everywhere...i heart you :)

    1:09 PM  
    Blogger ***** said...

    i did manage to see 'louis xiv'. i thought they were pretty good, not outstanding or anything. but you know who was good on conan a little while ago? 'ted leo & the pharmacists'! they rocked hardcore!

    7:25 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home