Wednesday, July 20, 2005

we are the lovers

  • It's official. I have finally come to love The Tears. How did this manage to fly under my radar for so long?
  • The Subways frontman and bassist have announced their engagement! I love a rock'n'roll romance!
  • The Arcade Fire bought themselves a church in rural Quebec. Rock'n'roll.
  • Franz Ferdinand are talking about their comeback single "Do You Want To". Birthday boy Mike at Take Your Medicine has a live version for you.
  • Check out the new BRMC single "Ain't No Easy Way" on the band’s MySpace page.
  • Scenestars has a new Dandy Warhols track!
  • Former Libertine Carl Barat joined Graham Coxon onstage in London over the weekend. Why does everyone always forget about Carl? Oh thats right! He's NOT a crack addict that's shagging Kate Moss... Fair enough.
  • Remember how yesterday I wrote about former Longpigs frontman Crispin Hunt's new band Gramercy releasing a single? Yeah, well I lied. Torr informed me that the single has been cancelled because they've signed to a major label. Woot woot!
  • Sad news... Mel C says a Spice Girls reunion is 'not likely'. I'm heartbroken.
  • Irony alert! Village People "policeman" arrested!
  • Whatever happened to Britney Spears being hot?
  • Jude Law's in the doghouse and rightfully so for being a cheating bastard... It's a shame, they made such a hot couple... And on an unrelated note, please take a gander at what appears to be Jude Law's massive package.
  • Best Pete'n'Kate icon I've seen in ages.
  • Still bored? Read The Rules of Modern Life.
  • 2 Comments:

    Blogger Mike D said...

    I was gonna ask how the Tears album was after I noticed that nifty little "What I'm Listening to" addition, but you pretty much answered that one. I gotta attain a copy A.S.A.P. Add the Subways to the above 'cause from everything I've heard from them that disc will be ace.

    Thanks for that addition to the blog it'll make it much easier to shamelessly follow what your spinin'.

    10:36 AM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    its 2007 now. Gramercy released anything yet..?

    3:40 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home