Tuesday, May 16, 2006

let's waste time

  • That song that was playing last night in the final moments of Grey's Anatomy when you were bawling your eyes out? "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol.
  • Pete squirts a syringe of his own blood at an MTV camera crew. A new low every day...
  • Noel Gallagher announced Oasis are taking a one-year hiatus. It feels like the Oasis I loved has already been on hiatus for years.
  • Paul Weller joined Hardi-Fi onstage last night in London. Really?
  • Pitchfork's review of The Futureheads new record 'News and Tributes'. I don't even like Pitchfork so I don't know why you should care.
  • The Charlatans kick off their North American tour today. They roll into Toronto next Monday night while we're all recovering from the long weekend.
  • Peaches will be back with a new album this summer titled 'Impeach My Bush'. She overwhelms me a bit but I like her in small doses.
  • Canadians! Fill out your 2006 Census today! It's the law!
  • This game is what I'm doing with my spare time. It's like "Collapse" but cuter.
  • 7 Comments:

    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    it's so cool to not like pitcfork- you are so trendy. since you don't like it why do you read it?- and if you say you don't you lie as big as you are

    1:01 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    wow what a prick.
    just like the writers and readers of pitchfork.

    best.
    rocksnob.

    1:15 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    You're criticizing her for being cliched when you're the one hiding behind a veil of anonymity, bitching about somebody else's blog?

    I recognize your ADD sentence fragments from last week. You're that same anonymous ass that freaked out when she used the term "pot head."

    Move out of your parents basement, take your lame ass "take me to your dealer" alien shirt off, make your own site and then maybe we'll talk.

    Until then take your own advice and quit reading! Dumbass...

    Sincerely,

    Anonymous poster who actualy goes by the name of Mike.

    1:35 PM  
    Blogger Valerie said...

    Anonymous, I do not like Pitchfork because generally I think their reviews are too harsh. I do however, continue to visit the site for it's daily news...
    The question is, why do you continue to visit MY site when you clearly hate it (and me) very much!?!

    Thanks Jon. And Mike. <3

    3:52 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    this sounds so dramatic.
    i say lets focus on whats important here today,
    pete and his "wicked shot!"
    oh, how i love him.
    (and you too miss val, that other anonymous guy really needs to get laid or something.)
    cheers!

    5:47 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Sundays might be looking a lot more grey...

    Word on the street is that ABC wants to captalize on Grey's Anatomy's strong ratings and will announce shortly that they're moving it to Thursdays!

    http://www.variety.com/article/VR1117943270?categoryid=1236&cs=1&s=h&p=0

    Word - Mike M

    7:26 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I cried like a damn baby. I can't believe Denny didn't make it. what a loss. he was so good looking...

    4:57 AM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home